Anyone who needs psycho-social help and support on short notice, or simply needs general information on psychiatric or psycho-social issues, can consult with our counselling centre.
There are situations where competent counselling can help to clarify a difficult life situation and where it is a first step towards relief or helps to prevent a problem from becoming serious. In our counselling centres, we support people who are in specific problematic situations in our counselling centres with a timely, unbureaucratic and, if desired, anonymous access to psychosocial counselling.
Our counsellors are highly qualified specialists.
• Kathrin Rauh / Creativity Educator / Social Worker / Social Educator (Dipl.), Systemic Consultant, Transactional Analytic Advisor
• Uta Kuntzsch / Social Worker / Social Educator (Dipl.)
Consulting services and methods
Our employees provide information on social and psycho-social issues, advice on the opportunities for self-help and information on treatment and care offers for mental illnesses or psychological crises. Our aim is to support people within their respective living environments in an informative, preventive, and development-oriented way, providing guidance, planning, and decision-making as well as coping assistance.
For example, consultation could be about:
• Guidance and orientation for the complex help-and support-system to find a suitable offer
• Assistance in retaining statutory benefit claims
• Individual support in acute mental and / or social crises
• Support and / or co-visit for appointments with authorities and governmental institutions
• Support rehabilitation and reintegration into social and / or professional life
• Support the implementation of livelihood-securing measures (means of subsistence, housing, etc.).
Memberships are possible for individuals, couples as well as families. The offers of the counselling centres can be used free of charge and also anonymous on request.
Arndstraße 66, 04275 Leipzig
Siemensstraße 18, 04229 Leipzig
If you are interested, please contact us by telephone or email to arrange a non-binding information meeting. This serves to get to know each other personally, to explain the framework conditions and to assess the need for support.